Dance health fitness and learning classes at Millers Yard - York » VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Body Massage
VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Body Massage
When: Monday mornings,
Health, safety, hygiene and security with regard to the complementary therapy industry. Principles and practice of the complementary therapy industry. Knowledge and understanding of anatomy, physiology and common pathology of the human body. How to prepare for and provide an effective body massage and adapt to client requirements. Contra-indications and contra-actions, advice to be given to the client, record-keeping, evaluation of treatments and reflection on professional practice.
Qualification Ref No: 500/7347/3
Progression:This qualification can lead into more advanced courses on massage techniques, sports massage, other complementary therapies, other learning, and foundation or full degrees in complementary therapies.
This qualification comprises 7 mandatory units, totalling 100 credits.
L/501/9105 - Provide Body Massage for Complementary Therapies
D/501/9108 - Reflective Practice for Body Massage
T/501/9101 - Knowledge of Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology for Complementary Therapies
Y/501/9253 - Principles and Practice of Complementary Therapies
K/501/9256 - Health, Safety and Hygiene for Complementary Therapies
H/501/9255 - Business Practice for Complementary Therapies
D/501/9111 - Knowledge of Less Common Pathology for Complementary Therapies
Starts Monday 14th January 2012 running for 36 weeks following school term dates.
Finish late December 2013
Body Massage Diploma costs £990. What do I get for my £990?
Course fees include -
- tuition and assessment over 36 weeks
- individual verbal and written feedback over 36 weeks
- up to date equipment and resources
- health and safety certificate should you require one
- course text books and resource material
- course file in which to compile your portfolio of evidence
- a V.C.T.C certificate to show you are qualified to practice
£990 split into.....
- Deposit of £330 (1/3 of course cost) to be paid on enrolment
- Followed by 10 direct debit payments of £66 starting from when the course starts
- On enrolment a payment contract will be set up with you.