Practitioners / Teachers » Michael Phan
Mobile: 07949 252232
They say you never forget your first...
...And my first marathon (New York) was back in 2007 when I ran it to raise money for a charity close to my heart, The British Red Cross.
Little did I know just HOW MUCH my life would change after that ‘bucketlist’ run.
Since 2007, I’ve been lucky enough to have enjoyed another 18 marathons across the world.
I’ve enjoyed them SO MUCH that I decided to make a career of it
Leaving the London rat race (in my early 30’s)
Moving up to York (Oct 2014)
Starting a fitness business (Nov 2014) based around helping other people to enjoy what changed my life: getting back into shape
What we can do for you
Here at MPRS, we draw upon all of the knowledge and experience that I’ve picked up over my years of international marathon running and generally taking better care of myself.
Running can, and has, made such a positive impact on both my own life and that of all of our members as a way to get into/stay in shape because:
– It's simple to start
– You can do it pretty much anywhere; and
– You’re never too old to begin
However, you don’t have to BE a runner for us to be able to help you.
Far from it.
What we are offering busy men and women over 30 is this:
A 10 year SHORTCUT
So that we can SAVE you the time it takes to work out for yourself what DOES work (for long lasting results).
And more importantly, so that we can STOP you making the same mistakes I that did, and wasting more valuable time, money and effort on all the things that just don’t work.
In essence, I’ve condensed my findings into my 4-Step Formula for getting into shape and creating better lifestyle habits: In essence, I’ve condensed my findings into my 4-Step Formula for getting into shape and creating better lifestyle habits:
1) MOVE– Getting you moving regularly so that you can improve your fitness
2) NOURISH– Getting to grips with the basics of nutrition so that you can FUEL your body properly, both inside and out
3) SCULPT–Introducing you to the world of cross training/strength & conditioning so that you canCHANGE the way your body LOOKS and FEELS
4) THINK– Working and exercising your mindset as you would any other muscle in your body, so that the results you get actually STICK