Practitioners & Teachers
Alex provides advice and nutrition-based programmes to those with a wide range of health issues and symptoms. These include:
- Autoimmune conditions
- Brain health (including low mood, concentration issues, poor memory, anxiety)
- Food intolerances/sensitivities
- Gut issues/digestive system disturbances
- Hormone imbalance
- Inflammation in joints and muscles
- Low energy/adrenal exhaustion
- Perimenopause/menopause support
- Sleep problems
Alex works naturopathically to understand the root causes of illness and disease. She focusses on holistically supporting the body to address imbalances by way of dietary changes, introduction of nurturing foods, correction of nutritional deficiencies, and recommendations for naturopathic techniques and lifestyle practices to restore vitality.
Alex has also completed training in Muscle Response Testing at the Classical Kinesiology Institute and uses this technique to test for food sensitivities, as well as to explore other potential imbalances.